Remarkable entrepreneur, Jennifer Irvine of The Pure Package, talks about her gourmet food business, overcoming adversity, the power of PR and celebrity clients.
By Alex Bellinger
20th August 2007 at 12:20 pm
This week SmallBizPod #53, the podcast for start-ups and entrepreneurs, includes an interview with a remarkable female entrepreneur, Jennifer Irvine of The Pure Package. There’s also a round up of comments from listeners and details of Podcamp UK.
Right click here to download
Click on the play button below to listen now
If you’d like to subscribe free using an RSS feed or better still iTunes, just follow the podcast screencasts to find out how easy it is to make sure you never miss an episode of SmallBizPod.
For those who’d like to download SmallBizPod or listen to it now, right click on the download link or left click on the grey arrow button above to play now.
• 00:00 Alex on what’s coming up in the show.
• 0:50 Thanks for your patience during SmallBizPod’s switch of servers.
• 01:51 Podcamp UK on 1st & 2nd September 2007 in Birmingham – see you there!
• 03:01 Thanks to Abbey Business Centres for sponsoring the SmallBizPod blog. Check out the special offer on virtual office services for SmallBizPod readers and listeners.
• 04:39 Interview with Jennifer Irvine of The Pure Package about how she built her successful healthy food delivery business from her own home kitchen, overcoming set-backs including the theft of computers, cancer and assault while she was six months pregnant. Jen also reveals how she combined market research with PR to kick-start her business. Alex and Jen also talk about growth plans, whether The Pure Package is only for the rich, the value of recognition and small business awards and how her company won best start-up at the Start-Up Awards.
– See more at: http://www.smallbizpod.co.uk/2007/08/20/smallbizpod-53-thursday-16-august-2007/#sthash.gh0YWBGh.dpuf